100% Bio And Organic From Morocco

argan for health

buy pure argan oil online 100% Pure & organic.

0

Your Cart

Argan Oil For Face: Benefits And Uses

Share the article to spread the benefit

do you know what it can do with argan oil to your skin? Argan oil is one key ingredient that has added a whole new dimension to hair and skin care. Is it good for your face? and How can you use it at home? What are the popular benefits?
Scroll down to find answers to all of that and more.

Argan oil for face

Is argan oil useful for the face?

Argan oil is the miracle cup for hair and skin oils Because it falls in the middle of the oil spectrum. It is neither very heavy nor very light. It gets absorbed easily into your skin and is also very moisturizing. You do not need one or two drops for your face. The best part is you can apply it directly without a carrier oil.

About 99% of argan oil is made up of triglycerides (oleic and linoleic acids), while the remaining 1% contains vitamin E, carotenoids, sterols, and polyphenols (1). These products are known to be beneficial for the skin.

Argan oil strengthens your skin, reduces inflammation, relieves dry patches, and helps improve overall skin health. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of using argan oil for the skin.

What Are The Benefits Of Argan Oil For The Skin?

  • Moisturizes Your Skin

Argan oil contains vitamin E and other fatty acids. The skin absorbs it quickly. It moisturizes, nourishes and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time. If you live in arid and cold conditions, then you need this oil in your wardrobe. You can replace your usual moisturizer with this one. It suits all skin types, so you don’t have to worry about it.

  • Treats Acne

Using the oil on acne-prone skin (oily skin) may sound crazy, but argan oil does work as a healing agent. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling and soothe acne. It also has anti-oily properties that can help reduce sebum and improve the appearance of oily skin.

  • Anti-Aging

Our skin starts to wrinkle and tends to look duller than it is because it lacks hydration and hydration, which speeds up the aging process. Argan oil increases skin renewal rate and improves its elasticity. Since argan oil is so hydrating, it locks in moisture and makes your face look fuller, brighter and smoother.

  • Protects From Sun Damage

Argan oil contains antioxidants that in turn protect and repair your skin from sunburn, damage or hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure. Hyperpigmentation is usually caused by an increased production and buildup of melanin in your skin. The different components in argan oil work collectively to inhibit melanin production.

  • Treats And Heals Skin Conditions

Inflamed and itchy patches are characterized by certain skin conditions caused by dry skin, such as eczema or atopic dermatitis. Using argan oil can reduce redness and itching of scaly skin, calm your skin, lock in moisture, and maintain your skin’s barrier function.

  • Improves Skin’s Overall Health

Argan oil possesses a group of ingredients that are considered the best for maintaining the health of your skin. Using it in your daily skin routine can make a huge difference to the overall appearance of your skin.

  • Heals Wounds

Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help heal wounds.
great benefits. So, how do you use argan oil for your face?

How To Use Argan Oil For The Face

  • Moisturizing Toner – Pour a drop of argan oil on a cotton pad with toner and wipe your face with this mixture.
  • Moisturizer – Take a drop or two of argan oil and apply it all over your face before you begin your morning routine. Do this at night too and leave it overnight.
  • Scrub or lip balm – Add a little argan oil to brown sugar and gently scrub your lips with the mixture. Or apply the oil to the lips and leave it on for some time to allow it to moisturize and soften it.
  • Serum – Add argan oil to your serum and let it soak in before you continue with your skincare routine.

Share the article to spread the benefit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top