Argan oil for Beard from Argan4health
Moroccan Argan Oil is a 100% natural oil extracted from the fruits of the Argan tree, which grows only in the south of the Kingdom of Morocco.
It is considered one of the natural oils rich in nutrients for the skin and hair because it contains high levels of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. It is one of the oils that is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave a greasy effect when used. Apply to the skin or hair.
Because of these characteristics of the oil, it plays an important role as a nourishing and tonic for the hair, moisturizer for the skin, and anti-wrinkle on the face because it contains antioxidants, and that is why it was called (golden liquid).
Hair Argan oil benefits
- Gives hair length, density and shine.
- Against hair loss.
- Thickens, shines and increases the length of chin hair.
- Suitable for most hair types.
- used by children, adults, women and men.
- Renew nails length, strength and luster.
- Gives the skin softness, serenity and freshness.
- Removes acne and its traces.
- Excellent for massage and massage operations.
How to use argan oil for beard:
Drops Argan oil is placed in the palms, then wiped on the edges of the beard and rubbed in a circular motion on the chin for a minute, especially on the places where the beard does not grow.