Moroccan Argan oil consists of the pulp of the fruit of the argan tree only in Morocco. and argan oil has been used for hair since ancient times by the women of the Souss region, in the article, we will mention its most important benefits for hair and ways to use it.
Argan oil benefits for hair
The liquid gold of Morocco can be found in a number of hair and skincare products. What is the importance of argan oil for hair?
Argan oil is rich in fatty acids and powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E.
Among the most prominent benefits of argan oil for hair that help protect it from hair loss are the following:
- Improve scalp health: Argan oil has a rich source of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin-friendly properties. The importance of argan oil for hair is: that this oil may help prevent or reduce skin diseases such as: psoriasis ,seborrheic dermatitis.
- Moisturizing hair: Argan oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for the skin and hair, because it is rich in: fatty acids, (oleic acid) and (linoleic acid). as these substances help hair maintain its moisture. And Vitamin E, in turn, provides an oily layer to the hair and scalp and increases hair luster.
- Prevent hair loss: Argan oil has a high percentage of vitamin E. which greatly improves hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Prevent styling and dye damage: The medium chain fatty acids in argan oil have a protective effect. that can help prevent hair damage from washing, dyeing and styling hair.
- Argan oil gives hair volume, length and softness.
- Helps treat damaged hair.
- Adding luster to the hair, and gives the hair a lively and healthy natural look.
- Argan oil contributes to the treatment of dry and frizzy hair.
- Moroccan argan oil is used as a natural conditioner for hair.